- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Adele fans were understandably thrilled this weekend when she took the Wembley Stadium stage at the X-Factor U.K. finale to perform her latest hit, “Hello.” But there was even more to be excited about: The singer debuted a brand-new hairdo.
In her new layered bob, the Brit songstress looked even more chic than usual. We’re used to seeing her blond hair in soft, retro curls and quite a bit of volume, but this new style is a modern departure. Of course, Adele is not the only celeb who’s making the cut this winter — Emma Watson just debuted her own bob.
She paired her blunt, center-parted chop with dark bold brows, smoky eye makeup and a pretty coral lip. (She also wore a sparkling Burberry dress and Harry Winston jewels.) We’ve always loved Adele’s take on beauty, but we’re also really digging this shoulder-skimming makeover that has her looking younger than ever. Talk about #hairspiration.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day