- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While the global supply of Kleenex is sure to plummet after Adele’s third album 25 drops Nov. 20, the British songstress is offering a look into her studio on 60 Minutes Australia coupled with a sneak peek of her new song “When We Were Young.”
The preview for the follow-up to “Hello” has already hit No. 1 on the real-time Billboard + Twitter Trending 140 upon release.
“For the first time in entire my life, I feel like I’m dealing with myself,” she says in the teaser, which shows her rehearsing and also visiting her childhood record store.
As she continues her press run for 25, she also interviewed singer-songwriter Tobias Jesso Jr. for the The Guardian. Jesso and Adele collaborated for their track “When We Were Young,” which she spotlights in her 60 Minutes interview.
In her past sit-down with SiriusXM, she spoke of her creative connection with Jesso and the vibe of the record. “[When We Were Young]’s got a very ‘70s singer-songwriter vibe which I’m totally inspired by—that’s also Tobias’ vibe as well.”
Dare you not to get shivers when Adele opens her mouth at the 1:30 mark below. 60 Minutes Australia’s interview with Adele airs on Sunday at 8:10 p.m.
— 60 Minutes Australia (@60Mins) November 16, 2015
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day