- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After her show-stopping MTV Video Music Awards performance, Adele’s “Someone Like You” became an overnight sensation, shooting to the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, as well as the iTunes sales chart.
PHOTOS: MTV VMAs 2011: Red Carpet Arrivals
Now, the British songstress has released her music video for the follow up to her smash hit, “Rolling in the Deep.” Directed by Jake Navra, the entirely black-and-white clip follows Adele through abandoned Paris streets, eventually settling on an unidentified man as he walks away.
PHOTOS: MTV VMAs: Best and Worst Moments
“The location evokes style and romance,” Nava said in a statement to MTV. “And shooting early in the morning allows you to focus on Adele in this lonely and emotional space.”
STORY: Adele’s ’21’ Notches Most Weeks at No. 1 Since 2000
“Someone Like You” currently sits in the No. 2 position on the Hot 100, while her sophomore album 21 is ranking at No. 3 on the Billboard 200. Watch the full video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day