- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For her first beauty campaign, Keys is shown wearing a strapless embellished frock designed by Riccardo Tisci, who chose her as the first face of Givenchy’s new scent, Dahlia Divin. Tim Walker shot the print ad in a Paris atelier, as well as a TV campaign that will feature music by the singer.
“Spiritually we’re a lot alike. The fashion world can make you a little soulless. So when I met him, it was nice to see that he’s really soulful,” Keys described to WWD of Tisci, adding, “He did this awesome thing with me on the 10th anniversary of my first album. We did four intimate shows with just me on the piano, and he designed the look for them.”
Keys’ next album is tentatively set to release in early 2015. “This album is more about the concept, the thought I’m trying to get across, where in the past it’s been more about the melody. This time it’s more about what we’re going through as human beings,” she said of her upcoming record.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day