- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In case you need wardrobe inspiration for your next holiday soiree, look no further than the leading ladies who wore shades of gold to Sunday’s American Music Awards.
Jordin Sparks, who co-hosted Yahoo’s red-carpet live stream with musician Gavin DeGraw, stunned in a Halston Heritage gown complete with a thigh-high slit. The American Idol winner styled her look with Dolce & Gabbana shoes and Orka Mesica jewels.
Also showing off her gams in a shimmery number was Olivia Munn, who looked drop-dead gorgeous in a neck-plunging belted Lanvin gown. As if her ensemble wasn’t enough to make heads turn on the carpet, the Newsroom actress finished off the glittery ensemble with dark vampy lips for one of the night’s finest overall vibes.
Zendaya also stole the show in a gilded pantsuit by Georgine, wearing an oversize coat and loose-fitting pants with a turquoise bra top.
Ladies, stay golden.
GOLDEN GIRLS: Zendaya, left, Jordin Sparks
The 2014 American Music Awards are produced by Dick Clark Productions, a sister company of The Hollywood Reporter.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day