- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
J. Lo is still J. Lo.
The seemingly ageless star reminded everyone what she was famous for as she closed the American Music Awards on Sunday with her collaboration with Iggy Azalea, “Booty.” Azalea would have stood out on her own, were that last performance not dominated by Lopez; instead, the performance became a reminder of the woman who originally brought backsides into the conversation on standards of beauty.
The former In Living Color fly girl held nothing back, hair slicked and wearing the equivalent of bathing suit, performing as close to a striptease as possible for network television — and it wasn’t hard to understand why broadcast censors were said to be nervous about the performance. If the clip above isn’t enough, you can watch the original music video for “Booty” below in all its glory.
Read more AMAs coverage:
–American Music Awards: Best and Worst Moments
–Pitbull Pokes Fun at Hispanic-Skewing Ratings, Obama’s Immigration Address
–Iggy Azalea Wins First-Ever Award With Best Rap/Hip-Hop Album Trophy
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day