- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At Sunday’s American Music Awards, there was plenty of skin on the carpet. But rather than choosing the usual deep-V necklines, the ladies opted for outfits with plunging backs, instead.
Kendall Jenner turned heads in a LBD by Oriett Domenech that showed off her toned back and long, lean gams. A tousled topknot and bangs rounded out the revealing look.
Fellow supermodel (and wig-wearing) Gigi Hadid, who was styled by Monica Rose, also showed off her fit figure in a sexy two-piece Bao Tranchi ensemble. Sports Illustrated model Hannah Davis wore a sheer turtleneck Naeem Khan gown that revealed her back and toned legs.
Also hitting the star-studded scene were two of the evening’s performers, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato.
Gomez, dressed by Kate Young, stunned in a shimmery Givenchy number with a back so low that it fell dangerously near what we assume would have been her bum’s cleavage. Lovato didn’t shy away from revealing her backside as she stepped out in a black and gold Lorena Sarbu gown.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day