- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The couple are proud first-time parents to Oliver Neil, who weighed in at 7-pounds, 7-ounces.
“Mom and baby are doing great,” said a rep for the Allens.
Ever the beaming father, Allen took to Twitter in his typically adorable fashion, tweeting “Happy Day!!!! My little stud was born today. Oliver is here people!”
The 28-year-old singer also shared a picture of himself in the delivery room awaiting his son’s arrival. “My outfit for the day,” he wrote, followed by the hash-tag “#bestdayofmylife.”
Allen first revealed the that he and his wife were expecting back in January after the family was involved in a serious car accident.
“Thank you, Ford, for equipping me with a car that kept my whole family and the little one we have on the way safe,” he tweeted at the time. “Yes, I got in a really bad wreck tonight, and yes, I’m having a lil baby.”
All of us at The Hollywood Reporter‘s Idol Worship would like to extend warm congratulations to the Allens, and welcome Oliver to ever-growing Idol family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day