- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former American Idol finalist Bo Bice, 36, and his wife of seven years, Caroline Bice, are the proud parents of a healthy baby girl, Merrin Elizabeth Joy Bice, who was born on April 23.
The Idol alum met his wife in 2005 and they were married shortly after Bice placed second on season four to future country star Carrie Underwood. Bice and Caroline also have three sons, Merrin’s big brothers: Adain, 7; Caleb, 3; and Ean, 2.
With three albums under his belt, the Alabama native’s debut offering, The Real Thing, was certified gold with more than half a million copies sold since its release in December of 2005.
The rock and country musician will try his hand at something new on his next album, Christian music. He plans to release the new EP on his own record label.
“I’m really trying to bring that Black Crowes/Lenny Kravitz feel to Contemporary Christian, and I’m not trying to thump people with the Bible,” Bice told Billboard. “I’m just trying to spread the word about what has helped me through life.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day