- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
American Idol alum Chris Daughtry has been living in the gym, and the revelation of his new bod on his Twitter feed created quite a stir with his fans.
“Just left the gym!” tweeted the season five finalist. “After 5 yrs of neglect, I’m PUMPED to see AB’s again! Hard work and commitment is paying off!”
So how did Daughtry do it? The rocker admitted he has been participating in the Body By Vi Fitness Challenge, a weight loss routine utilizing the company’s shakes. His favorite? ViSalus sweet cream protein powder, with “8 oz almond milk, 1 tbs Cocoa Powder, 2 tbs peanut butter and 6 ice cubes,” according to a tweet.
Daughtry’s path to fitness began two years ago, the 32-year-old singer tweeted.
“Since the Lifehouse tour in 2010, I’ve lost 23 pounds, but some of that was muscle. I had to refocus my food intake and mix up my routines,” he explained. “It wasn’t until a few months ago that I REALLY got serious and motivated. Now there’s no going back!”
What do you think of Chris’s new six-pack, Idol Worshippers?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day