- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
American Idol season eleven runner-up Jessica Sanchez continued her streak of high-profile appearances as the pint-sized powerhouse joined Neil Diamond, Babyface, and David Foster at the 26th Annual black-tie Carousel Ball Saturday night.
Held at the Beverly Hilton, the event, which featured George Clooney as an honoree, was expected to raise close to $3 million for the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes in Aurora, Colo.
Since the American Idol finale, Sanchez has been in demand as an entertainer, taking the stage at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., and the City of Hope Gala in Los Angeles with Jordin Sparks and Miley Cyrus.
This week, Sanchez made waves with the release of the video, “Jump In,” featuring apl.de.ap of the Black Eyed Peas. The fun, danceable tune was directed by Canadian Marc André Debruyne.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day