- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Young love is blooming on the American Idol summer tour.
“I got a secret and I want you guys to guess. I’ll nod if it’s no or yes,” said Sanchez.
After a few bad guesses, fans zeroed in that the 16-year-old teen had a boyfriend. Sanchez was too happy to reveal her paramore’s identity as the handsome 17-year-old San Jose singer.
“He’s my boyfriend. Love you guys. Byeeee!” she said.
Sanchez, who is now signed to Interscope Records, is home schooled. Brackensick, who graduated high school in May and even tweeted pictures from his prom, confirmed the pairing in an adorable tweet on Twitter, replete with smiley faces.
“Me and jessica are officially dating:) Yes jessica is my girlfriend:),” he divulged.
Watch the two lovebirds performing together in this clip (with Heejun Han) on the LMFAO hit, “Party Rock Anthem”:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day