- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez will return to the American Idol stage for Thursday night’s results show. On the night season 12’s finalists are cut from nine to eight, the 17-year old Chula Vista, Calif., native will debut her new single, “Tonight,” accompanied by special guest Ne-Yo.
Sanchez’s debut album via 19 Recordings/Interscope, called Me, You & the Music, is scheduled for release on April 30 and is available for pre-order now on Amazon. A fan-exclusive pre-order also will be available March 21 at Sanchez’s official site and includes an instant download of “Tonight.”
Sanchez’s album is said to be “high-energy” and “beat-soaked,” according to a release to be issued Tuesday.
In other news, Sanchez will guest star as a legendary singer from a rival high school on the May 2 episode of Fox’s Glee. She’ll also appear on the May 9 season finale.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Stranger Things 4
This Is Me ... Now