- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As the top 8 turns to 7 on Season 11, it’s time for another episode of The Hollywood Reporter‘s American Idol web show, Idol Hangover.
This week we have a very special guest us on the couch: season 8 winner Kris Allen, who’ll be talking about his new album, Thank You Camellia (out May 22), life after Idol and, of course, the current season. Kris will be joined by songwriter-producer Nasri, of production team The Messengers, who worked extensively on the album as well as with other artists such as Justin Bieber, Chris Brown and Big Time Rush.
Also on tap: THR’s interview with this week’s eliminated contestant, conducted by special correspondent and season 9 alum Didi Benami.
Have a question for Kris or Didi? Tweet it to @Idol_Worship by 10:00 a.m. PST and yours may be asked during the show.
Like last week, we will be taping the episode, but unlike the previous show, it will be posted on Friday. Check back for updates on the exact time. [Update: part 1 of Idol Hangover will go up around 2:30 p.m. and part 2 at 5:00 p.m. PST]
Watch episode 5 featuring season 9 winner Lee DeWyze and finalist Siobhan Magnus below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day