- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
American Idol host Ryan Seacrest joined former judge Steven Tyler and Idol cohort Randy Jackson onstage for a spirited jam session with Aerosmith at the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City Thursday night.
“Ryan Seacrest is in the house!” exclaimed Tyler, who coaxed the 37-year old television producer, donning a very un-rocking Navy blue suit jacket — on stage with the band and Jackson towards the end of their cover of The Beatles’ iconic hit, “Come Together.”
PHOTOS: Hottest Rock Star Daughters
Jackson, who is used to big arena shows from his days as a member of Journey, looked perfectly at home onstage handling bass duties on the rock classic.
Both Idol fixtures were in town taping segments for the Fox series, which debuts in January. Aerosmiths’s 15th studio album, Music From Another Dimension, came out Tuesday.
VIDEO: Aerosmith, Run-D.M.C.’s Darryl ‘D.M.C.’ McDaniels Reunite for ‘Walk This Way’
Watch the peformance below (and let us know what you think of Tyler’s outfit, which Seacrest picked out pre-show, according to Eonline):
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day