- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The clip features McCreery singing in a park as day turns into night and fireworks explode overhead.
“We found this park that had a little country feel to it and it all worked out,” McCreery said of his video, which was shot in Los Angeles.
The video is set to premiere on-air on CMT, CMT Pure and GAC on Tuesday.
CMT will air the new videos and an extended 15-minute special, including exclusive behind-the-scenes footage from the video shoot.
GAC, meanwhile, is prepping a special titled Introducing: Scotty McCreery for a fall premiere.
Fans can register at his official website to receive an exclusive album pre-order package that includes the full-length debut album, an 8×10 photo, a personalized poster and an instant download of the single.
“For this first album, we are definitely going to let the fans know first about all of the details coming out,” said McCreery.
McCreery, who won the most recent season of American Idol, is currently in the American Idols Live tour, which runs through September.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day