- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fergie, Lorde and One Direction have been added to the lineup of performers at the American Music Awards.
Dick Clark Productions said Monday that the artists will perform at the fan-voted awards show, set to air live from 8-11 p.m. on Nov. 23 on ABC.
See more American Music Awards: 2014 Nominees
Fergie will make her worldwide television debut performing her first single since 2006, “L.A. LOVE (la la),” from her upcoming album. Lorde will make her American Music Awards debut, while One Direction will perform a song from the group’s upcoming album, FOUR.
Lorde also is nominated for four awards, while One Direction is up for three. Both acts are vying for artist of the year.
As previously announced, other musical artists scheduled to appear on the show include 5 Seconds of Summer, Charli XCX, Mary J. Blige, Sam Smith and Pitbull, the latter of whom will host the event at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live.
Read more American Music Awards 2013: Complete Winners List
Additional performers and presenters will be announced soon.
Iggy Azalea is the leading nominee at the AMAs with six. John Legend, Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams each have five nominations.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day