- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Orange Is the New Black stars Taylor Schilling and Uzo Aduba, along with reality siblings Kendall and Kylie Jenner, are among the latest group of presenters set to take the stage at the upcoming American Music Awards.
Elizabeth Banks, Aloe Blacc, Jamie Foxx, Julianne Hough, Jessie J, Heidi Klum, Olivia Munn and Emmy Rossum also are set to present at the fan-voted awards show, which will air live on ABC starting at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Sunday, Nov. 23, from the Nokia Theater L.A. Live.
As previously announced, the show will feature performances by 5 Seconds of Summer, Iggy Azalea, Mary J. Blige, Garth Brooks, Charli XCX, Fergie, Selena Gomez, Imagine Dragons, Lorde, One Direction, Sam Smith, Taylor Swift and Pitbull.
The 2014 American Music Awards is produced by Dick Clark Productions. Allen Shapiro and Mike Mahan are executive producers. Barry Adelman and Mark Bracco are co-executive producers, and Larry Klein is producer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day