- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ronson was booked to perform a set at the Cartier International Polo at the Guards Polo Club this weekend but he sent organizers his regrets, writes U.K.’s Telegraph newspaper.
The England-born musician produced Winehouse’s lauded 2006 album Back to Black and was among the mourners attending her funeral Tuesday in London.
Ronson tweeted July 23, the day Winehouse was found dead, “she was my musical soulmate & like a sister to me. this is one of the saddest days of my life.”
His Twitter account has been silent since.
Ronson and his group the Business Intl. are slated for several appearances in the coming days. The act is booked Wednesday at Greenwich Summer Sessions in London; Friday at an I Want My MTV event at the Amnesia nightclub in Ibiza, Spain; and Saturday at the Camp Bestival festival in the U.K.
None of the aforementioned gigs have been cancelled thus far.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Stranger Things 4
This Is Me ... Now