- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Anna Kendrick and James Corden make a great couple onscreen — or, at least, on a soundtrack.
The star of Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates joined the Late Late Show host on Wednesday night to sample the many types of tracks that usually accompany love stories — in just over four minutes.
The two blazed through a slew of romance-related tracks based on the stages of a relationship, beginning with the meet-cute (Dionne Warwick’s “I Say a Little Prayer,” Chris De Burgh’s “Lady in Red”) and the exciting honeymoon phase (The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face,” Boyz II Men’s “I’ll Make Love to You,” The Partridge Family’s “I Think I Love You”).
They then tie the knot (Bruno Mars’ “Marry You”), struggle with infidelity (Elton John’s “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart,” Shaggy’s “It Wasn’t Me”) and mourn their breakup (Adele’s “Someone Like You”) before ultimately reconciling (Cher’s “Believe” and Dolly Parton’s “I Will Always Love You”).
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day