- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Arcade Fire, Zoé, Nine Inch Nails, Los Bunkers, Los Tigres del Norte, Calle 13, La Maldita Vecindad and Placebo are among bands that will play the massive Vive Latino Festival, set for Mexico City between March 27-30.
Organizers revealed the lineup of the four-day music festival — one more day than last year — on Monday via a video on the Vive Latino website and, subsequently, a live webcast of a press conference from Mexico City. More than 150 bands have been confirmed for the festival, which takes place at the city’s Foro Sol.
The 2014 lineup predominantly demonstrates the festival’s intentions to remain faithful to Vive Latino’s origins as a devoted to Latin rock and alternative music. Artists also include Enanitos Verdes, Anita Tijoux, Fito Paez, Julieta Venegas, No Te Va Gustar, Emir Kusturica & The No Smoking Orchestra, La Santa Cecilia, La Vida Boheme, and recently formed Latin American metal supergroup De La Tierra.
A film festival and environmental event that will coincide with the music festival were also announced. For the complete list, click here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day