- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ariana Grande and Future don’t even share the screen, but pretty much everyone else gets seriously close in the official music video for their track “Everyday.”
As Grande sings the song all across the city in her giant puffy coat, couples just can’t keep their hands off each other, making out on car hoods and in the laundromat. When Future shows up in an office space, he’s witness to some steamy action on the copy machine, while Grande watches as an elderly couple get seriously into it on a crosstown bus.
The video, which celebrates love of all stripes — young, old, black, white, gay, straight — is the latest from Grande’s 2016 Dangerous Woman album. The visual dropped on Sunday and already has more than 1.1 million views, following up on a tamer lyric video that came out two weeks ago in which Grande — in a similarly giant coat — sang the lyrics on a bare stage backed by floodlights.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day