- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
British recording artist and actor ARLO has signed with Sony Music Entertainment’s Arista Records.
Based in East London, ARLO will release new music this year with Arista Records. Named one of the new influential faces in the U.K. for music and TV in 2019 by the Evening Standard, ARLO has garnered millions of music streams and headline shows in London. ARLO most recently collaborated with rapper Mick Jenkins on “Changing.”
“ARLO is an incredible talent, and his approach to his artistry is innovative and original. We are so happy to have ARLO join the Arista family,” Arista Records president and CEO David Massey said.
“We are super excited to be welcoming ARLO to the Arista family. ARLO is a remarkable talent with an amazing voice. We are so happy to be partnering with him on the next stages of his career,” said Evan Lipschutz, senior vp A&R at Arista.
Added ARLO: “I’m so excited to be joining the Arista/Sony family. I can’t thank David and Evan enough for believing in me and supporting me on my journey.”
ARLO is repped by CAA worldwide for music, TV and film.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day