- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It turns out 2014 saw a secret wedding come and go without anyone blowing the lid on it — until now.
According to People‘s source, Manilow and Kief invited “20 to 30 guests” to Manilow’s Palm Springs house under the guise of a luncheon, which turned out to be a wedding ceremony. People said Manilow and Kief did not sign any paperwork but are wearing wedding bands.
Earlier this year, the adult contemporary-pop legend told Billboard his current tour would be his last one.
“It doesn’t mean I’m retiring or anything. I’ll do shows, and I’ll promote albums if I make any more but no more big tours,” Manilow told Billboard. “That’s it. It’s too much packing. It’s 40 years — more than that, really — of packing and waiting for room service. People think it’s glamorous, but glamorous is the last word I would use for this job. You don’t see anything; you see the inside of your hotel room.”
Manilow’s rep declined to comment.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day