- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Based on the fact her parents are Beyonce and Jay Z, we have always assumed 4-year-old Blue Ivy Carter has one of the best toddler wardrobes known to man. And her mom’s latest Instagram just confirmed what we already believed to be true.
The “Sorry” singer posted a slideshow on Wednesday night (featuring Gucci Mane’s “Lemonade” playing in the background) with several photographs showing off every angle of herself with her mini me wearing matching custom Gucci jean jackets. Blue Ivy’s acid-washed denim is a carbon copy of her mom’s, except in miniature form. The jackets are adorned with whimsical butterfly patches and roses, and the phrase, “L’Aveugle Par Amour,” which means “blinded by love.”
Beyonce captioned the post simply, with lemon and heart emojis. At a certain age most kids cringe at the thought of matching outfits with their moms, but clearly Blue Ivy has clearly not yet hit that point. In fact, with Beyonce’s killer taste she’d be lucky to continue wearing whatever she picks out forever.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day