- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Beyonce became a mom on January 7 when she gave birth to Blue Ivy Carter. While she has appeared in public since then, she has yet to perform on stage.
It’s finally been announced that the singer will celebrate her return to the stage at Revel Resorts in Atlantic City in May.
The new resort, opening on April 2, will celebrate its grand opening with three performances by the music superstar over Memorial Day Weekend on May 25, 26 and 27.
Beyonce will perform at the venue’s Ovation Hall in what will be her first live shows of 2012. The 5,000-seat theater was designed by the same masterminds behind Cirque du Soleil’s two permanent theaters in Las Vegas and The Colosseum at Caesars Palace for Celine Dion’s show. Tickets go on sale April 6.
Beyonce and husband Jay-Z announced that they were pregnant with their first child at the MTV Video Music Awards in August 2011. She and Jay-Z were married in 2008 after dating for six years.
They couple gave birth to a baby girl at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York on January 7.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day