- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Hot off her epic performance at Sunday’s VMAs, Beyonce has been revealed as the September cover star of Carine Roitfeld‘s CR Fashion Book.
As expected, Queen Bey keeps it fierce for the editorial shoot, posing in outfits designed by Prada, Saint Laurent, Comme Des Garcons and Givenchy. A Chanel-designed surfboard(t) is included in the mix, too.
In addition to her fashion spread, Jay Z‘s other half also wrote a poem for the glossy that was “remixed” by Pulitzer Prize winner Forrest Gander. In the piece, titled “Bey the Light,” she refers to daughter Blue Ivy as her “biggest muse” (cue the “awws”).
Grab a copy of the magazine when it hits newsstands Sept. 4 — Bey’s birthday. Check out the rest of the images from the shoot here.
Photo courtesy of CR Fashion Book
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Last of Us
Bella Ramsey Says They’re Worried Pedro Pascal’s “Daddy” Narrative Has “Gone Too Far”
Taika Waititi, Eva Longoria and Niecy Nash-Betts Talk Leading the Diversity Charge at The Hollywood Reporter’s Raising Our Voices Luncheon
Tallulah Willis Opens Up About Coping With Father Bruce Willis’ Dementia, Says She’s “Known Something Was Wrong for a Long Time”
Sharon Stone Discusses Challenges With Getting Work Since Her Stroke, Rails Against “Anti-Woke Bullsh**” at THR’s Raising Our Voices Event