- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Beyonce thrilled fans Thursday by premiering a new music video for her single “Best Thing I Never Had.”
In the song, co-written by Babyface, Beyonce essentially tells a former lover she was the best he’d ever have and that she’s over him.
The clip, directed by Diane Martel, starts out with Beyonce dressed in lingerie in a bedroom. It then segues into a wedding scene and reception, where the singer is outfitted in two different wedding gowns and shown marrying the man who is apparently her actual true love (nope, he’s not played by her real-life husband, Jay-Z).
“Best Thing” is the third single off Beyonce’s new album, 4, following “Run the World (Girls)” and “1+1.”
The singer recently performed a career-defining set at the U.K.’s Glastonbury music festival in front of 175,000 people.
Watch her new video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day