- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Beyonce apparently is continuing her recent tradition of releasing new songs through ad spots.
H&M published a new video Thursday, highlighting their summer collection for 2013. The clothes — mainly bikinis — were modeled on what may be the world’s most perfect mannequin as Mrs. Carter herself danced in the sand to her newest tune, “Standing on the Sun.”
The video, which was shot in the Bahamas, is the second ad in which Beyonce debuted a song off of her upcoming album. The singer hasn’t set a release date for the untitled project, but she has given fans a sneak peak with both this latest ad and a recent Pepsi ad, which featured another single called “Grown Woman.”
With this extended chunk of “Standing on the Sun” released, fans can only hope that Mrs. Carter continues to debut song clips to hold them over before the album finally drops.
Watch the new H&M summer collection 2013 ad below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day