- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Beyonce is seeking an answer to the age-old question: Do blondes really have more fun?
The “Love on Top” singer trades her honey-hued locks for platinum blond in a new promo image for her The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, channeling her inner pinup with a crimson pout and a lot of leg. For her wardrobe, Queen Bey chose a curve-hugging white sweater and ultra-short blue boy shorts and blue heeled booties, creating an all-American feel in line with sponsor Pepsi’s red, white and blue logo.
Los Angeles hairstylist Kim Kimble did Beyonce’s tresses for the photo shoot, The Hollywood Reporter confirms. Kimble stars on We TV’s L.A. Hair and has styled the likes of Lady Gaga, Shakira, Mary J. Blige, the late Whitney Houston, Britney Spears and Jada Pinkett-Smith.
But this isn’t the first time the singer has gone blond for Pepsi. Late last month, Beyonce unveiled this pop art-inspired ad — heavy on the Photoshop.
The Mrs. Carter Show world tour, announced just one day after Beyonce’s powerhouse Super Bowl performance, kicks off on April 15 in Belgrade. After hitting various Euro locales including Amsterdam, Paris, Dublin, Milan, Berlin and London, Bey will return to the states for a June 28 show at Los Angeles’ Staples Center and a full North American trek.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day