- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Who’s the only person who can call for a Beyonce boycott? Beyonce.
As Bey kicks off her Formation World Tour on Wednesday night in Miami, photos of the singer’s tour merchandise surfaced online. Among the notable pieces: A black tee with red letters that read “Boycott Beyonce” and an iPhone case bearing the same colors and phrase. According to The Beyhive Team’s Twitter account, the tee is priced at $45 and the iPhone case costs $25.
— THE BEYHIVE (@TheBeyHiveTeam) April 27, 2016
The merch is no doubt a jab to the police unions that called for a boycott following her Super Bowl 50 performance in February because they felt her performance was prompting “anti-police” messages. Officers, including those in Miami, were urged to boycott her music and not volunteer to work at her shows.
Considering it’s a sold-out show in Miami, you can bet the Beyhive will be getting their hands on these bad boys.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day