- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Police in California arrested a man accused of groping a woman before biting her boyfriend’s fingertip off during Beyonce and Jay Z‘s On the Run concert Saturday night at the Rose Bowl, the Pasadena Star-News is reporting.
According to Pasadena police, Roberto Alcaraz-Garnica sexually assaulted a woman in her 20s while attending the concert. A fight ensued after the woman’s boyfriend confronted Alcaraz-Garnica, who “bit the victim, causing serious injury to his finger.” Lt. John Luna of the Pasadena Police Dept. said the boyfriend “lost the tip of one of his fingers.”
Alcaraz-Garnica was arrested at about 10 p.m. on suspicion of sexual battery and mayhem and held on $100,000 bail pending his initial court appearance.
Also on Saturday, police arrested eight concertgoers for public drunkenness and two people for scalping.
Representatives for Jay Z and Beyonce have not commented on the spate of arrests at the concert, which drew an estimated 55,000 fans to the historic stadium for the couple’s On the Run tour. A second Rose Bowl concert took place Sunday night.
This story originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day