- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It was just like old times as Beyonce joined the rest of Destiny’s Child at the Stellar Gospel Music Awards on Saturday.
The trio, including members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, gave a surprise performance at the Las Vegas awards ceremony, singing Williams’ tune “Say Yes.” Neither Williams nor Destiny’s Child had been scheduled to sing.
The performance marks the group’s first live reunion since teaming up during Beyonce’s 2013 Super Bowl halftime concert.
The studio version of “Say Yes,” which features Beyonce and Rowland, appears on Williams’ 2014 album Journey to Freedom.
The awards ceremony is set to air on TV One on April 5. Footage of their performance can be seen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Justin Roiland Domestic Violence Charges Dismissed By Orange County District Attorney
The Stories Behind Whitney Houston’s Unreleased Gospel Songs: “She Left Healing Music for the World”
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize