- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Beyonce continues to run 2013. The R&B superstar will act as honorary chair at this year’s Costume Institute Gala alongside the likes of Vogue editor Anna Wintour and famed Givenchy fashion designer Riccardo Tisci, WWD reports.
PHOTOS: Super Bowl 2013: Beyonce Sings (Live!) and Reunites With Destiny’s Child for Halftime Show
As honorary chair, Beyonce will help welcome this year’s Met Costume Institute exhibition “Punk: Chaos to Couture” opening to the public May 9. At last year’s Met ball, Bey’ was the last to arrive in a sheer Givenchy gown with a purple-feathered train, having reportedly resolved to make an appearance at the very last minute. Talk about making an entrance!
The Costume Institute Gala, also known as the Oscars for the fashion industry, always attracts the most glittering musicians sporting gorgeous couture.
Although Beyonce may be busy with her Mrs. Carter world tour this year, we wonder what Queen Bey’ will rock if she does show up for a surprise appearance and possibly a performance May 6.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day