- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Get ready to fall “Crazy in Love” with the latest batch of holiday-themed merchandise that music icon Beyoncé has released. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, several new pieces of clothing have been added to Bey’s official shop, as well as three new phone case options for fans of the R&B great to choose from.
Know a “Suga Mama” who needs a pair of shorts with “Bootylicious” written across the back? What about a single lady you want to impress that you can give a “Bey Mine” phone case to? Then you’re in luck.
— SHOP BEYONCÉ (@ShopBeyonce) February 5, 2018
Queen Bey’s site also features Lemonade-inspired merchandise, along with other holiday pieces, including Christmas onesies.
The BeyHive on Monday shared their excitement on social media, with one user sharing “YASSS! This will be the greatest Valentines gift I ever give myself!” and another stating that they didn’t know which outfit to buy, and would likely end up just buying them all.
YASSS! This will be the greatest Valentines gift I ever give myself! pic.twitter.com/6z2WXGzYZN
— The Afro Effect (@TheAfrOeffect) February 5, 2018
To shop Beyoncé’s latest releases, click here.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day