- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
On Saturday night, while performing her first of two performances at Tidal X 1015 — a benefit concert in support of education — Beyonce got a little too fierce with her dance moves and accidentally ripped out an earring. She carried on without any sign of pain or discomfort, though, as many attendees were completely unaware anything had happened.
But those watching the live stream had an up-close and much more clear view of Bey’s bleeding earlobe during “6 Inch” and “Haunted,” and many fans were quick to tweet about the incident. Though all is well, it seems Beyonce could take a bit of her own advice going forward: “Don’t hurt yourself,” Bey. The people need their Queen.
Beyonce’s representatives had no comment on the matter.
Beyoncé x #TidalX1015 Even with an ear bleeding. Queen —pic.twitter.com/yETFkldLFY
— BADGALDODO (@DorianeADV) October 16, 2016
Bey ripped her ear & with a bloody ear asked the crowd “How ya’ll feelin?” Let that sink in…– #Trooper
— Beyoncé Australia (@BeyonceAUS) October 16, 2016
Beyoncé continuing to perform after her earring ripped from her ear and started bleeding. A true performer. pic.twitter.com/FvyICuxVAb
— ? (@TheDailyBey) October 16, 2016
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day