- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The cocktail ring is having a major moment at this year’s Grammy Awards, easily making it the evening’s standout jewelry trend. Here, we take a look at our favorite hand hardwares of the night.
After opening the show with her husband, “The Drunk in Love” singer changed into a white Michael Costello gown, accessorizing with $10 million worth of Lorraine Schwartz diamonds, including a handful of diamond cocktail rings on her right hand.
The 50 Shades of Grey actress took the trend to a whole new level, wearing a ring on every finger. Ora mixed pieces from her own collection, including a Cartier ring and multiple Lorraine Schwartz pieces.
John Legend‘s other half took a more subtle approach to the trend by wearing just one ring. The Neil Lane ring stood out beautifully against her metallic Johanna Johnson dress.
Never one to play it safe on the carpet, the Queen of Pop accessorized her Ralph Lauren tux with two diamond-and-platinum initial “M” and “E” rings by Neil Lane.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day