- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Queen Bey’ never sleeps. Though giving birth to hers and Jay-Z‘s first child, Blue Ivy Carter, just over a month ago, Beyoncé continues to put in work. The singer is working on not one but two new projects slated for 2012.
Singer/songwriter Ryan Tedder, who won a Grammy for contributing to Adele’s Billboard 200 No. 1 album, 21, told The BoomBox that he is sending Bey’ songs about parenthood.
“The conversations about her next album literally just started and there [are] two projects happening,” OneRepublic frontman said. “All I can say is you kind of feed her the best that you have and she’s this phenomenal filter and she takes it all in.”
Though Tedder didn’t reveal what the singer’s second project would be, he assures fans they’ll definitely see more of Beyoncé this year.
Baby Blue’s mom is also currently conducting a remix contest for her single “End of Time.” The contest winner’s version of the song may appear on a rumored remix album.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day