- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In her gospel performance of “Take My Hand, Precious Lord,” Bey donned a white angelic gown paired with a stunning white rose-cut open Monique Pean diamond collar, which was created exclusively for Christie’s and curated by Latest Revival.
PHOTOS Grammys 2015: Top 10 Best Dressed
The piece retails for $132k — $132,680 to be exact — and comes with the New York-based designer’s usual recycled 18k white gold and ethically mined diamonds.
“In an effort to limit the significant ecological damage and human toll and reduce the demand for the mining process, I exclusively use 18-carat recycled gold and recycled platinum in my pieces,” says the designer.
The piece is currently available at Christies.com. So save your shekels and get shopping.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors