- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Ivy Park is merging fashion-led design with technical innovation, creating a new kind of performance wear: modern essentials for both on and off the field,” reads the official site.
The “Formation” singer also launched an interactive site that features her backup dancers clad in sweat session-ready attire and a YouTube clip.
“I would wake up in the morning and my dad would come knocking on my door and tell me it’s time to go running,” says Bey set to a montage of the queen stretching and on a treadmill. “I remember wanting to stop, but I would push myself to keep going.” She also recalls her fond memories of thinking about her dreams, the sacrifices her parents made, her little sister and how she was “her hero.”
Mrs. Carter then admits her fears but retreats to Ivy Park in her mind, the place that gave her strength. “The park became a state of mind … it’s what made me who I am,” she also says. “Where’s your park?”
The Ivy Park line will be available worldwide, online and in stores on April 14, 2016 at TopShop, Nordstrom and Zalando, as well as Selfridges, ?JD Sports and Net-a-Porter.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day