- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In case you haven’t heard, Beyonce and her wet hair cover Vogue‘s September issue, but the fun doesn’t stop there.
In addition to her own profile in the biggest issue of the year, Queen Bey also produced a short video to accompany the feature (because more Beyonce, please). Like the true artiste that she is, Beyonce opted for a vintage, VHS-style film quality that is sure to stir up nostalgia in the Beyhive (and cause her younger fans to ask, “OMG, what filter is that?!”)
Read more Beyonce Covers ‘Vogue’s’ September Issue
Shot in a casual California megamansion complete with marble statues, the video is a montage of Beyonce being beautiful, playing with toy airplanes and occasionally tucking items into her cleavage. A horror film-esque opera soundtrack sets the slightly creepy, slightly seductive mood.
Why, you may ask? Because Beyonce, that’s why.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day