- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
YouTube channel BarackDubs, known for dubbing over popular songs (including Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky,” Carly Rae Jepsen‘s “Call Me Maybe” and Justin Bieber‘s “Boyfriend”) with snippets from various speeches by Barack Obama, decided to spice things up with a new version of Thicke’s No. 1 hit. In the clip, Clinton declares “I know you want it” and laments about “good girls” and “blurred lines.” Obama and his wife, Michelle, make brief cameos, but Clinton’s wife, Hillary, is nowhere to be found. (But neither is Monica Lewinsky.)
In the video description, BarackDubs refers to Clinton as “the womanizer of womanizers.” Fifteen years after his political sex scandal — in which the president was accused of engaging in sexual relations with then-intern Lewinsky — made news, the guy still can’t catch a break. On the plus side, at least this video doesn’t feature any nudity.
In a comic twist of (possibly strategic) timing, the video was published on July 23, 2013, Lewinsky’s 40th birthday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day