- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Music’s biggest names hit Sunday night’s BBMAs in standard red carpet fare — Iggy Azalea , J. Lo and Carrie Underwood, included. And among some of the carpet’s earliest arrivals were Cher Lloyd, Kesha and Lucy Hale, who all wore dresses featuring lace.
Brit singer Lloyd arrived in short embroidered number with silver gems that sparkled through out. Though the frock was flattering on the British pop star, the dress itself was a bit too busy with its details (lace, sequins, black outlines and sheer top).
Kesha, whose eyes weren’t rolling as far back in her head as usual, stepped out in a strapless, floor-length lace gown that felt a bit too dramatic for the Las Vegas music award show, which is known for its fun atmosphere and, as Shakira mentioned on the Samsung and Billboard.com pre-show, “the best audience ever.”
As for our favorite lace-wearing star of the night, Hale wins the prize in a fun yet lady-like colorblock dress by Alex Perry that reminds us of rainbow sherbet. Perfect — especially considering 95 degree temps in Vegas at the height of red carpet time.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day