- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Singers Taylor Swift, 22, and Miley Cyrus, 19, definitely chose outfits for Sunday’s 2012 Billboard Awards that showed everyone that they’re both growing up fast. Very fast. And maybe too fast.
Swift wore an uncharacteristically vampy red dress designed by Paris-based couturier Elie Saab. The sheer lace bodice didn’t cause any visible wardrobe malfunction but that didn’t stop everyone from staring at the provocative gown when she accepted her Billboard Woman of the Year Award.
Cyrus, who has been under fire of late for her drastic weight loss, was the real shocker of the night wearing a low-cut Jean Paul Gaultier white blazer with no top underneath and no pants.
There may have been a pair of short shorts under there but we can’t make them out. Can you? With her Ye-Ye Girls bouffant blonder hair, Jacquie Aiche jewelry and black and white Christian Louboutin peep toe pumps, she certainly looked far older than her years.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Jonathan Majors Arrested for Alleged Assault, Rep Says Actor “Has Done Nothing Wrong”
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”