- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The daily lineup for the second-annual Billboard Hot Music Festival is out now.
The two-day fest, produced by Billboard in partnership with Live Nation, returns to Nikon at Jones Beach Theater in New York and will feature performances from Ariana Grande, Calvin Harris, J. Cole, Martin Garrix, Fetty Wap, Sleigh Bells, Desiigner and many more.
Billboard can reveal Ariana Grande, Martin Garrix and Fetty Wap will headline the event on Saturday, Aug. 20 while Calvin Harris and J. Cole will perform from the main stage on Sunday, Aug. 21.
Two-day passes for Billboard’s Hot 100 fest are on sale now. Single-day tickets will be available to the general public starting on Thursday (June 23). Last year, the festival attracted more than 40,000 fans with headliners that included Skrillex, The Weeknd, Nicki Minaj and Justin Bieber.
2016 Billboard Hot 100 Festival daily line-up
Saturday, Aug. 20:
Eryn Allen Kane
Sunday, Aug 21: ?
Josiah & the Bonnevilles?
This story first appeared on billboard.com
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day