- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Billboard Hot 100 Festival just announced its daily schedule for this weekend’s events, listing set times for everyone from Justin Bieber and Little Mix to Nicki Minaj and Tori Kelly. Click to view the full listing below:
Billboard is also proud to announce the four winners of opening slots at the festival courtesy of gig-finding site Sonicbids.com. R&B singer Harry Hudson, indie rockers Air Traffic Controller, Austin rapper Kydd and producer Conrad Clifton were selected as winners for this year’s contest.
The Hot 100 festival is taking place this weekend, Aug. 22-23, at the Nikon Jones Beach Theater, and features artists spanning the worlds of pop, EDM, and hip-hop. Buy tickets to the festival here, and to create your own customized Hot 100 daily schedule, click here.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day