- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian‘s younger sister was trying to welcome 5 Seconds of Summer when she flubbed and got them confused with One Direction.
“I’m the worst reader ever!” said the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, proving that at least she could laugh at her blunder on live television.
“I got my party pants on #Billboards,” the 18-year-old tweeted from the red carpet when she arrived in rock style in black skin-tight trousers and a white cutout top.
Before Jenner’s losing battle with the teleprompter, Justin Timberlake pulled off an impressive “thank you” via video as he sang his thanks while being backed by staff from his current tour.
BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS 2014: MAIN | FINALISTS | RED CARPET LIVE STREAM
PHOTOS: BBMAs’ 60 Most Memorable Moments | 25 Outrageous BBMAs Outfits
Poll: Which BBMA Performance Are You Most Excited For?
Milestone Award: Vote Ellie, Carrie or OneRepublic Now!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day