- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Idina Menzel, Prince Royce, Danica McKellar, Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner are among the latest batch of A-listers confirmed as presenters for this weekend’s 2015 Billboard Music Awards.
Billboard and dick clark productions this morning announced a nucleus of stars from the worlds of sport, acting, modeling and, of course music, to help share out trophies this Sunday at The MGM Grand Garden Arena.
The newly-announced list of presenters also includes Lily Aldridge, Hannah Davis, Brett Eldredge, Florida Georgia Line, Pentatonix, Tracee Ellis Ross and Charli XCX. They’ll join the likes of fellow presenters 50 Cent, Celine Dion, One Direction, Rita Ora, Ellen Pompeo and Molly Ringwald.
The Billboard Music Awards — co-hosted by Ludacris and Chrissy Teigen — will be beamed live from the Las Vegas venue at 8 p.m. ET on ABC this Sunday. Taylor Swift will premiere her celeb-filled “Bad Blood” music video on the night and she leads all finalists with 14 nods, just ahead of Sam Smith with 13.
Performers at the glamorous annual event include Kanye West, Mariah Carey, Van Halen, Britney Spears with Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons and many more.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day