- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Where have all the groomers gone — Cannes? At the Billboard Music Awards Sunday (May 17) in Las Vegas, it appeared as though the men were left to their own styling devices, because as a group their hair was not looking great.
The usually adorable Ed Sheeran looked like he just rolled out of bed with hair that was a bit too mussed up. Also looking a touch scraggly: the One Direction crew and Imagine Dragons. In our expert opinion this might be a result of the band’s normal groomer working at the South of France film festival this week.
From left: Andy Hurley, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump and Joe Trohman of Fall Out Boy
David Copperfield seems to be wearing a bad piece; the men of Florida Georgia line did questionable things with gel; Michael Alvadado’s puffy manbun looks sloppy; and Pete Wentz seriously needs to hit the salon to undo that his tragic half-bleached dye job. Someone needs to get these guys a hairstylist and a brush, stat.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day