- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Next year’s Billboard Music Awards will air live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas once again on Wednesday, April 29, 2020. The show is set to air 8-11 p.m. ET (tape delayed PT) on NBC. The host, musical performers and nominees are yet to be announced.
The 2019 Billboard Music Awards aired this year on May 1. Kelly Clarkson hosted, and Cardi B led with a whopping 21 nominations in 18 categories. Drake became the most awarded artist in BBMAs history, while Jonas Brothers, Halsey and Madonna performed, among others.
The BBMA show is produced by DCP, which shares a parent company with The Hollywood Reporter and Billboard.
See photos from last year’s show, above.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Prince Harry Says Thought of Piers Morgan Listening to Princess Diana’s Private Messages Makes Him “Physically Sick”
Prince Harry a No-Show on First Day of London Tabloid Trial, Set to Become First Royal to Testify in 130 Years
Tyler James Williams
Tyler James Williams Warns of the Danger of Speculating About Someone’s Sexuality